More you buy less you spend!
Meticulously chosen products!
Safe and approved methods of payment!
Our products are in Europe!
Production 3D Printer
The state-of-the-art ProX™ 800 uses SLA®, the most advanced plastic part 3D printing technology for printing the highest precision, highest resolution, lowest cost and highest throughput across the widest range of applications for prototyping, end-use part manufacturing and rapid tooling production.
The ProX 800 produces precise plastic parts that rival CNC and injection molded parts, with the freedom of complexity and speed advantages of 3D printing. With productivity, accuracy and surface quality of this level, you can produce low to medium run parts at a lower per unit cost and build large, highly detailed pieces faster. It’s why 3D Systems SLA remains the gold standard of 3D printers among the most demanding users in the world.
Key features include:
Develop and produce products without the hefty cost and time of CNC machining or injection molding.
• Reduce per-unit costs on low- to medium-sized runs.
• Match your exact mechanical and optical specifications with the broadest range of materials available.
• Cut finishing time and enjoy the best surface quality available from any 3D printer.
• Identify design flaws early with true-to-design accuracy and surface finish.
• Produce large, whole parts and cut both the time required for assembly and part weakness associated with attachment points.
• Streamline the path from CAD or scan to final part production.
ProX 800 at EuroMold 2014
Introducing the ProX™ 800 SLA System
3D Printing Process: SLA
Accura® Xtreme – Tough grey plastic to replace CNC-machined polypropylene and ABS articles.
Accura® CeraMax™ Composite – Composite material for manufacturing stable, high-stiffness and abrasion resistant parts.
Accura® Peak – Stiff plastic material for heatresistant components.
Accura® CastPro – Highly accurate material for stable investment casting patterns using QuickCast™ technology.
Accura® ClearVue – High clarity plastic for a multitude of applications.
Accura® Xtreme™ White 200 – Ultra tough white plastic to replace CNC machined polypropylene and ABS articles.
Accura® 25 – Flexible plastic to simulate and replace CNC machined white polypropylene articles.
Accura® ABS Black (SL 7820)
Accura® ABS White (SL 7810)
Accura® CastPro Free (SL7800)
Accura® ClearVue Free (SL 7870)
Accura® Xtreme™ White 200