1. This Machine is a Workhorse Reliable, easy-to-run, fast and accurate, the ProJet 3500 keeps on running with true-to-CAD resolution. Select from multiple print modes for a range of resolution and speeds, up to 16-micron layers at 1600 dpi. If you want perfect micro parts or larger parts, this machine will deliver despite its small footprint.
2. Robust ABS-like Plastics With strong, long-lasting stable plastic materials, parts are immediately usable as end-use parts. Fine accuracy and precision allows for living hinges and snap-fit function, and with high-strength materials in black, white and clear, you can produce exactly what you want.
3. Direct Investment Casting in Hours With a choice of two investment casting materials, the ProJet 3500 delivers true wax investment casting patterns for anything from partial dentures to larger engineered parts in hours. Why wait weeks for patterns when you could have them in your hands overnight?
4. Fast Return On Investment Can you measure the cost of waiting weeks for tooling compared to having your parts in hand and already in use within a day? We can’t. The ProJet 3500 range offers fast ROI, with tool-free manufacturing at your fingertips. Featuring a 5-year print head warranty and less material waste for the industry's lowest TCO.
5. Hands-free Melt-away Supports Cuts Time and Labor A quick ten minutes in the oven and the wax supports melt off, leaving you with your part. And then a brief bath in a non-toxic solution and your parts have all the residue removed and ready to use, fuzz-free. Design, innovate, and print limitless, complex geometries without any restrictions.